What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app and when?
When ordering, registering, subscribe to the newsletter, filling out a form or browising the pages on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. In addition, we may collect users IP address, browser details, users’ personal data, including users’ clicks on links and subsequent purchases when ads are displayed from the iTunes affiliate program managed by its Partnerize “Performance Horizon Group Limited” (Company Number 07188234).
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To administer and offer you a contest, giveaway, promotion, survey, free newsletter, the comment system, social plugins that allows a social interaction between the user and the website and its social pages, or other services you voluntarely decide to take part in.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services offered by Denis Giuffrè Artist.
- To notify you abut new posts published on Denis Giuffrè Artist website.
- To disclouse users’ personal data to adverstisers and to Partnerize and its Associated Companies.
- To transer users’ personal data outside the users’ territory, by Partnerize for thePurpose.
We will pass only anonymous data to Partnerize.
Your personal data will be transferred to MailChimp and processed by MailChimp. These data will be collected by MailChimp via sign-ups forms and stored in our MailChimp account in order to allow us to create and use distributions lists, send news and updates about this website, send notifications, new posts, new free downloads available, and offers from this website. Your data will be also transfered to some MailChimp’s sub-processors in order to perform some critical services, such as helping MailChimp prevent abuse and providing support to the customers. You can change your subscription data or opt-out anytime, using the link included in each email you will receive.
This website uses the WordPress.com comment system and Akismet anti-spam feature. Learn how your comment data is processed. Your personal data such as name and email address are collected to run this website and won’t be shared with or sold to any third parties for advertising email-campaign services and send you marketing emails. You can also submit a comment by logging with third parties credentials (WordPress.com, Google, Twitter or Facebook). You have the right to access and delete your data and comments anytime by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post and page views
- video plays
- outbound link clicks
- referring URLs and search engine terms
As part of collating the above information, Stats uses data like IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, and country code. However, none of this information is available to us as site owners. For example, we can see that a specific post has 285 views, but we cannot see which specific users/accounts viewed that post. Furthermore, the Stats logs, in which this information is stored, are only retained for 28 days
As a free wordpress user, no users’ IP addresses are shown to us.
How do we protect visitor information?
This website is provided by WordPress.com platform and protected by its security measures described as follows:
- Website encryption by a SSL certificate.
- Firewalls and processes in place to alert about unauthorized attempts to access WordPress.com accounts.
- Continuous web traffic watching and suspicious activity monitoring .
- Security measures in place to help protect against distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
- Servers, storing your personal data and site data, that meet the following security standards: International Organization of Standardization (ISO), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 27001, Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) No. 16 (SOC1) and SOC2 Type 2.
- Regular check of the security of WordPress.com services and look out for potential vulnerabilities.
- Bug bounty program via HackerOne to reward people who find bugs and help improve the security of the services.
- Regular website data back up executed by WordPress.com, so in case of an event that causes data loss (like power supply failure or a natural disaster, for example) we can recover it.
- Dedicated security team committed to protecting your data. They work directly with WordPress.com product teams to address potential security risks and maintain our strong commitment to keeping your data safe.
*No way of transmitting data over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. We can’t guarantee absolute security of your site or account — no one can. But keeping your site and personal data well-protected is very, very, very important to us.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do allow third party behavioral tracking. But coockies are registered in your device only upon your acceptance. Features and plugins that may require to copy cookies, in order to work properly, are disabled until you accept them.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Website and newsletter registration/login fee:
Any registration and login to our newsletter or/and website as a contributor, in order to comment, request information, send enquires, and publish blog posts and projects are totally free of charge and you can browse, watch and participate to our website free of charge with no hidden costs. May any service or product will be added, from time to time, to the Denis Giuffrè Artist website, any related cost will be displayed in full in the product/service webpage, so that you can be aware of any fee requested, prior your purchase.
via delle vigne, 7 – 61034 Fossombrone (PU) – Italy
– Last Edited on July 31, 2018